Terms and conditions
SC Noua Luni SRL respects the right to confidentiality of users who access this website.
Privacy notice daiichi.ro
This Privacy Note describes the data we collect and process about your identity on the website daiichi.ro; the way we use and disclosure this datas; how we protect them; and the options you have on using them. We encourage you to review our Policy Notice and click on the available links if you would like to find out more about a certain subject.
- WHO ARE WE?
We are a Romanian company which have the main object the import, export, distribution and promoting products for mothers and babies. We use solutions for children and parents since 2004, acting as a pillar on the market for children and mothers.
Our responsible person for Personal Data Protection can be contacted directly from here:
-0040 0730 016 392
3. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
“Personal data” are the datas that identify you as an individual or that refers to a person who can be identified. We collect personal data through various methods on out website, including by registering as a user, ordering, requests, and automatically when you browse the website.
Personal data we may collect and process include:
- Data you provide to us when you create an account:
- Your first and last name.
- Contact information (adress, phone number, e-mail)
- Information about the delivery of your order (adress)
- Your interests (Topics you requested information through the website)
- Information about the payment option you choose.
- Automatic information:
- Automatic information we receive and store certain types of information each time you interact with us. For example, like other websites we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types fof information when you access our website. For more details, please access the Cookies Policy.
- E-mail or phone calls:
- We receive and store information that you sent to us by e-mail or we write certain information you provide to us by telephne. It may be information related to changing an order, changing the delivery adress, pr pther information strictly related our products and services.
- It is your choice when you subscribe to newsletters
- We receive and store your options related to information on news, prmotional offers or any other events, as well as other marketing or prommotional communications of our services and products.
- Your feedback on our services and products
- We receive and store your feedback regarding our products and services.
- Data received from third parties
- If you choose to log into the website using a “social account” to enable social sharing, certain persona data from your social account will be shared with us, including personal data that is part of your account or your friends’ accounts.
4. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Personal data that we collect and process will be used for the next purposes:
- Ensuring interaction and establishing a relationship with you when we have a contractual relationship or a legitimate interest.
Interaction and establishing a relationship with you include:
- Creating and maintaining an user account on-line when you wish to use this option provided by the website;
- Receiving orders sent through the contact e-mail within the website;
- Processing and shipping of orders placed through the website, either user account or e-mailed;
- To issue invoices for payment of purchased products;
- Responses to topics that you request information through the website or which you express interest in;
- To draw up confidential statistics, in order to improve the quality of the products and services offered;
- Offering benefits through the loyalty program of registered users;
- To provide personalized services or marketing communications when we have your consent and a legitimate interest in providing you with information of interest.
Custom services include:
- To understand you better and to personalize our interactions with you.;
- To analyze and predict your preferances in order to identify trends on how to use the website’s digital content.
- To analyze or predict your preferances in order to improve our interactions with you, e.g to deliver your order, products and offers (through our website, email or digital tools) that we consider relevant to your interests.
- Promoting our products and services;
- To give you the opportunity to participate to special programs, activities, events or promotions. In some cases, we may use your Personal Data in other ways disclosued in these programs, activities, events or special promotions;
- Coordination of our activities in accordance with our legal obligations, for statistical purposes or for satisfying the legitimate interests regarding maintaining our business activity.
The coordination of our activity includes:
- Compliance with legal obligations, product – related complaints and product safety, service – related complaints;
- Protecting the rights, privacy, security or property of our and / our partners, you or others;
- Compliance with the obligations regarding the fight against corruption and transparency;
- To carry out analyzes and audits regarding the data contained in the website;
- To identify the trends of use of our website and to analyze the efficiency of our communications.
- Develop, improve or modify our products and services by taking into account your feedback.
- To validate your ability to access or use certain products and services;
- To better understand the impact of our products and services;
- To carry out and expand our business activities.
- We may aggregate the Personal data you provide to us and other users of the website for analysis of our services and products. The aggregated data does not personally identify you or others as being used only for analysis or statistical purposes.
The following third parties will receive your personal data for the following purposes as part of the processing activities:
- To our third parties service providers, for the provision of services such as data analysis, information technology and the provision of related infrastructure, customer services, audit and other services.
- To our third parties transport providers, to deliver your products;
- To other companies that we collaborate with regarding the joint development, distribution and / or marketing of certain products or services;
- To our third parties suppliers dealing with various marketing events, offers, promotional activities, etc.
- In order to comply with regulatory requirements, judicial procedures, court decisions, government requirements or the legal process.
- To initiate legal actions or otherwise protect the safety, rights or property of our customers, the public, the company or our partners / suppliers.
SC Noua Luni SRL is guaranteeing the security of personal information by implementing technical, administrative and physical measures and limiting access to this data only to the people who need this information for professional purposes.
6. DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
When you visit the website, we automatically collect data through your browser or device, or by using cookies and similar technologies. Please see the Cookies Policy for more information on these practices.
7. MARKETING CONTROLS
If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us (Newsletters), please update your preferences from your profile or account, or use one of the options below.
If you don’t want to receive marketing communications from us, we may continue to send you messages related to your orders, or other messages related to managing your user account, or updating our policies, which you may not discard as long as you have an active user account.
The Buyer / User / Customer may change at any time their option regarding the Seller’s agreement for Commercial Communications containing general systematic information including information on offers or promotions, as follows:
– by modifying the account settings in the “Newsletter” and “Alerts” section;
– by accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the Commercial Communications received from the Seller or
– by contacting the Seller, at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
By adding Goods or Services in the “My Cart” section, the Seller will transmit to the Buyer / User Commercial Communications regarding:
· – when changing the price of the Goods or Services added in the “My Cart” section,
· – to recommend Goods or Services similar to those added to the “My Cart” inset,
· – to the existence of Goods or Services in the “My Cart” section, and
· – stock availability Goods or Services added in the “My Cart” section.
By adding Goods or Services in “Favorites” / “Wishlist” section, the Seller transmits to the Buyer / User Commercial Communications regarding:
· – when changing the price of Goods or Services added the “Favorite” / “Wishlist” section,
· – to recommendations of Goods or Services similar to those added the “Favorites” / “Wishlist” and
· – stock availability or added Goods Services in the “Favorites” / “Wishlist” section.
Following the purchase of a Good or Service, the Seller will send Commercial Communications to the Buyer / User regarding:
· – Suggestions of Recommended Goods or Services to be used in conjunction with the purchased Good or Service. The customer / user can unsubscribe, at any time, from the Commercial Communications mentioned above by accessing the unsubscribe link displayed in the commercial messages received from Noua Luni SRL or by contacting Noua Luni SRL in this regard.
8. INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
At any time while we hold or process your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. A simple way is to access the user account section, where you can view your data.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to correct the data we hold about you that are inaccurate or incomplete. A simple way is to access the user account section, where you can edit / correct your data.
- The right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you may request that the data we hold to be erased from our records. A simple way is to access the user account section, where you can request the erasing of your account.
- The right to restrict processing – if certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict processing.
- The right to portability – you have the right to have our data transferred to another organization. We specify that this right applies best to telephone operators, but we can ensure portability in a format established by us.Dreptul de a formula obiecții – aveți dreptul de a formula obiecții față de anumite tipuri de procesare, cum ar fi marketingul direct. Specificăm că acest drept poate fi exercitat prin utilizarea funcţionalităţii de „Unsubscribe” la Newwsletter.
- The right to oppose to the automatic processing, including profiling – you also have the right to oppose being subject to the legal effects of automatic processing or profiling. In our case, it does not apply.
- The right to a judicial review: If the Company refuses your application based on the right of access, we will give you a reason for this decision. You have the right to file a complaint.
In order to exercise the above rights, please send a request to the email address email@example.com. Or for those who have the online option, please call this method.
When making a request, for your own protection, it may be necessary to verify your identity before taking any action. We will try to comply with the request as soon as possible.
Please note that it may be necessary to keep certain Personal Data for record purposes and / or to complete any transaction you have begun before requesting an amendment or deletion.
9. STORAGE PERIOD
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary, or permitted given the purpose (s) for which they were obtained and in accordance with those set out in this Privacy Notice.
Criteria used to determine the durations of storage periods include:
- a length
of time in which we have an ongoing relationship with you and / or we offer you
the user account service within the website;
- a type duration for which you have subscribed to our Neewsletters;
- if there is a legal obligation (eg invoices, transport notes, etc.);
- or if the retention is advisable in the light of the resolution of disputes or conducting legal investigations).
10. TRANSFRONT BORDER TRANSFER
It is possible that the data we collect through the website may be stored and processed in another country where we employ service providers, countries only in the European Economic Area (EEA).
EEA countries implement the same Personal Data Protection Regulations, guaranteeing an adequate and compliant level of protection.
11. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
This Privacy Notice does not address, and we are not responsible for, the collection, use, disclosure or security practices, or other practices, of any third party, including any third party running a service to which our Website provides a link. The inclusion of a link within our Site does not imply that we endorse the service to which the link is directed.
12. USAGE BY A MINOR
The Website is not dedicated to people under the age of sixteen (16) years, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from such persons. If your age is below the age of consent in your jurisdiction, you will need the permission of your parent or legal guardian to use our website. Please consult with your parent or legal guardian before using the website.
If you provide us with personal data of people under the age of sixteen (16) years, you declare that you have the appropriate authority to do so and that you can prove this authority to the company upon request.
13. CHANGES IN THE CONFIDENTIALITY NOTIFICATION
Our privacy notice may change from time to time and any changes to the statement will be communicated via an email or notice on our site.
You will receive the email as long as you have an active user account. You will receive the email as long as you have an active user account.
14. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We follow strict security procedures regarding the storage and disclosure of your personal data and protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We may disclose your information to trusted third parties for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We ask all third parties to have adequate technical and operational security measures to protect your personal data, in accordance with EU data protection legislation.
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is processed by the New Monday Company SRL (or third parties, as described) or how your complaint was handled, you have the right to file a complaint directly to the supervisory authority, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and to the data protection representative within the New Moon Company for Data Protection at email@example.com.
According to article 13 of the Emergency Ordinance no. 34/2014
“(1) The professional (SC NOUA LUNI SRL) reimburses all amounts received as payment from the consumer, including, as the case may be, the costs of delivery, without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days from on the date when it is informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract of the consumer in accordance with art. 11.
(2) The professional reimburses the amounts mentioned in par. (1) using the same payment methods as those used by the consumer for the initial transaction, unless the consumer has agreed to another payment method and provided that the payment of commissions does not fall to the consumer after payment . “
“(1) Unless the professional has offered to recover the products himself, the consumer returns the products or sends them to the professional or to a person authorized by the professional to receive the products, without unjustified delay and within a maximum of 14 days from the date on which he communicated to the professional his decision to withdraw from the contract in accordance with art. 11. The term is respected if the products are sent back by the consumer before the expiry of the 14-day period.
(2) The consumer only incurs the direct costs related to the return of the products, unless the professional accepts to bear those costs or in which the professional has not informed the consumer that these costs must be borne by the consumer. […]
(3) The consumer is responsible only with regard to diminishing the value of the products resulting from their manipulation, different from what is necessary for determining the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products. Decreasing the value of the products should not be discouraging for the consumer to exercise his right of withdrawal. Regardless of the situation, the consumer is not responsible for diminishing the value of the products if the professional has failed to inform him about the right of withdrawal in accordance with art. 6 paragraph (1) lit. h).
(4) The professional must be able to prove the diminution of the value of the products that is different from what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products. “
For the complete version of the Emergency Ordinance no. 34/2014 click here
For orders over 500 ron TRANSPORTATION IS FREE. For orders with a value of less than 500 Lei, the transport value is 20 Lei.
Orders launched and registered on the website daiichi.ro, from Friday, after 18.00, until Monday, at 10.00, will be confirmed by telephone and processed on Monday after 10.00.
– the right to address the justice according to which the data subject can address the justice for the defense of any rights guaranteed by Law 677/2001, without prejudice to the possibility to address with complaint the supervisory authority (respectively, the National Authority for the Supervision of Data Processing) with Personal Character with the address in Olari Street no. 32, sector 2, Bucharest).
This online store sends certain personal data of its customers (order ID, first name, e-mail address, county) to the Powered Feedback.TRUSTED.ro, in order to obtain (independently of the store) and to publish the opinion to the customers of the store regarding its services. The personal data are kept by the Power of Attorney for a maximum period of 67 days (TRUSTED.ro reserves the right to modify the maximum period in order to meet the needs of its clients). All published opinions are anonymous.
Terms and conditions:
The use, including the visit and purchase of products on the website www.daiichi.ro, implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions which will be detailed in the following paragraphs.
By accessing the website www.daiichi.ro, using, visiting, buying products or sending emails to Sc Noua Luni SRL, the communication is done electronically, considering that the user consents to receiving notifications of at Sc Noua Luni SRL in electronic mode, including communications by e-mail or by announcements on the site.
The entire content of the site www.daiichi.ro, including,
enumeratively, texts, images, graphs, buttons, programs, web graphics elements,
scripts and any other data, is the property of Sc Noua Luni SRL and / or its associates
and / or its partners and / or its suppliers and is protected in accordance
with the Copyright Law and the laws on intellectual and industrial property
rights. Their combination (site design) is the exclusive property of Sc Noua
Luni SRL and is protected by the Copyright Law and the laws regarding
intellectual and industrial property. The use without the written consent of Sc
Noua Luni SRL of any of the elements listed above is punished according to the
laws in force. All the programs used on this site are the property of Sc Noua
Luni SRL or its software providers and are protected by the Copyright Law.
You may report any copyright infringement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to the site
Sc Noua Luni SRL guarantees the user limited access, in personal interest, to this website and does not confer the right to download or modify the website in whole or in part, to reproduce the site in whole or in part, to copy, to sell / resell or operate the site in any other manner, for commercial purposes or contrary to the interests of Sc Noua Luni SRL, without its written consent.
On the website www.daiichi.ro, the user is responsible for all activities that occur by accessing the account and personal password. The company Sc Noua Luni SRL cannot be held responsible for the errors arising from the user’s negligence regarding the security and confidentiality of his account and password.
Sc Noua Luni SRL guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data hosted and transmitted through its computer system.
You can place orders on the site, by adding the desired products in the shopping cart (by clicking on the Order button next to the chosen product), then following the authentication steps and finalizing the order by choosing the payment method specified expressly. Once added to the shopping cart, the product is available for purchase as long as there is stock available for it. The stocks of the products marketed on this site may differ from the actual stocks, because of this the confirmation of the products or the beginnings will be made exclusively through the displayed telephone (0722.171.969). Orders containing incorrect contact details will be canceled. The placing of an order and the automatic receipt of information about the ordered products does not represent a guarantee regarding the reservation of the products, the existence on the stock of the products and does not represent a fiscal document.
Adding a product to the shopping cart, in the absence of finalizing the order, does not entail the registration of an order, implicitly neither the automatic reservation of the product.
By completing the order you agree that all the data provided necessary for the purchase process are correct, complete and true at the time of placing the order.
Sc Noua Luni SRL guarantees the originality of the delivered products.
All the products marketed by SC NOUA LUNI SRL benefit from guarantee conditions in accordance with the legislation in force and the commercial policies of the producers. The products are new, in their original packaging and come from sources authorized by each manufacturer.
According to OG21 / 1992 the seller is obliged to provide the consumer: guarantee certificate (only for long-term products), instruction manual / use.
The products will be sent or brought into service personally at the address of SC Noua Luni SRL, Str. Alexandru Constantinescu, no. 69, district 1, Bucharest accompanied by the certificate of guarantee and copy after proof of payment (eg fiscal receipt). Phone: 0744.653.659
Return of products
The present return policy is addressed to consumers, the quality of trader belonging to the company Noua Luni SRL.
The main features of the products and / or services are presented on the details page of each product / service.
In case the ordered product does not meet your requirements or has manufacturing defects, you have the right to notify us in writing that you give up the purchased product, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 calendar days from receiving the product, period return expiring in 14 days from:
– the day on which the Buyer enters into the physical possession of the last Good – if the Buyer orders in a single order multiple products that will be delivered separately
– the day the Buyer enters into the physical possession of the last Good or the last piece – in case of delivery of a product consisting of several lots or pieces.
According to article 9, the Emergency Ordinance no. 34/2014 of June 4, 2014 regarding the rights of consumers within the contracts concluded with professionals, “the consumer benefits of a period of 14 days to withdraw from a distance contract or from a contract outside commercial spaces, without having to to justify the decision to withdraw and without incurring costs other than those provided in art. 13 paragraph (3) and art. 14. “
To contact us, click here!
To complete the return form, click here!
Consumer obligations in the event of withdrawal, according to article 14 of the Emergency Ordinance no. 34/2014
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract, using an unambiguous statement, for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail or you can complete the return form by clicking here! If you use this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal request on a durable medium, for example by e-mail.
To comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
If you withdraw, we will refund any amount we received from you, including delivery costs, except for the additional costs determined by the fact that you have chosen a different delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery type offered by us, without delay. unjustified and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the date we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will make this reimbursement using the same payment method as the one used for the initial transaction, unless you have given your express agreement for another reimbursement method; In any case, you will not be charged any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
“We may defer the refund until the date we receive the products back or until you have provided us with the proof that you have sent the products back, the closest date being valid.”
Before returning the product, make sure you are aware of the following information:
In accordance with Article 14 para. 3.of the Emergency Ordinance no. 34/2014 “you are responsible for diminishing the value of the products resulting from their handling, different from what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.”
The “sealed products that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons and which have been unsealed by the consumer” (according to art. 16 letter e of GEO 34/2014) cannot be returned.
The returned products will be sent or brought personally to the address: SC Noua Luni SRL, Bd. Marasti 31 ap. 1, district 1, Bucharest. Phone: 0744.653.659
Applicable law and litigation
By using (visiting or purchasing products) the site, the user agrees that the Romanian laws will govern the Terms and Conditions of use above and any dispute of any kind that may arise between the user and the company Sc Noua Luni SRL and its associations / partners / affiliates. In case of possible conflicts between Sc Noua Luni SRL and its clients, they will first try to resolve them amicably. If an amicable settlement is not possible, the conflict will be resolved in court, in accordance with the Romanian laws in force.
Decline of responsibility
The images presented on the website are exemplary, the products actually delivered may differ from these in terms of color shading. The features and availability of the products presented on this site can be changed without prior notice. In all cases where the products cannot be delivered, the customer will be able to request only the immediate return of the amounts already collected by Sc Noua Luni SRL, but not other compensations. The maximum value of the obligations of Sc Noua Luni SRL towards any customer in case of non-delivery or improper delivery of the purchased products is the value of the amounts collected by Sc Noua Luni SRL from the respective customer. After 14 days after receiving the products, the company Sc Noua Luni SRL can no longer be required in any way to return the money. The products, when appropriate, will be accompanied by the original guarantee certificate issued for the product. In case the prices or other details regarding the products were displayed incorrectly, including due to the fact that they were entered incorrectly in the database, the company Sc Noua Luni SRL assigns the right to cancel the delivery of the respective product and to announce the customer in the shortest time about the error.
The prices of the products are those displayed for each product separately, are expressed in lei (RON) and include T.V.A. according to law. The company SC Noua Luni SRL will be able to carry out any promotional campaign regarding the products displayed on the site, promotions whose conditions will be established entirely by Sc Noua Luni SRL.
refund upon delivery
- You can pay for the ordered products when the courier has delivered your order. The amount you have to pay is the one communicated when the order is confirmed by us.
- Online with bank card through EuPlatesc (Visa / Maestro / Mastercard).
If you have chosen the payment method “Online by bank card” it is necessary to fill in a form with the information about your card in the secure page of the payment processor.
– Credit / debit card payments issued under the Visa and MasterCard logo (Visa / Visa Electron and MasterCard / Maestro)
it is carried out through the “3-D Secure” system developed by the organizations that ensure on-line transactions the same level of security as those performed at the ATM or in the physical environment, at the merchant.
– “3-D Secure” first of all ensures that no information related to your card is transferred or stored, at any time, on the store’s servers or on the payment processor’s servers, these data being directly entered into the Visa systems and MasterCard.
Important to know! – There is no commission for bank card payments!
Our store accepts any customers from the European Union, but we can only deliver or currently deal with the Romanian territory The delivery is made by courier (FAN Courier), the indicated delivery address, within maximum 72 hours by telephone confirmation of the order, except for the domain and the legal holidays. In some exceptional cases, if the ordered product is not in stock at the time of order, you will be notified by the Sc Noua Luni SRL operators about the possible delivery date.Dispozitii finale
This refers to the cookies on the website http://www.daiichi.ro owned by S.C. Noua Luni S.R.L. with the registered office in Bucharest, Marasti Blv., No.31, Ap.1.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, stored on the terminal equipment of an Internet user. The cookie is installed by a web-server-issued request to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and does not contain software, viruses or spyware, having no access to information on the user’s hard drive. These files allow the user’s equipment to be recognized and properly displayed on the Internet page, adapted to the user’s individual preferences.
The role of Cookie files
Cookies allow the user’s equipment to be recognized and the Internet page properly displayed, adapted to the user’s individual preferences.
Cookies are meant to provide you with a pleasant and safe web browsing experience and to provide you with complete services depending on the online behavior displayed on the company’s website. Specifically, based on cookies we have the possibility to:
o Customize the presentation and display of the site according to your preferences (language, resolution, etc.)
o Create anonymous statistics, which do not involve personal identification, based on your behavior on the site and your interest in the products presented. These statistics allow us to improve the structure and content of the site, so that we can provide you with the information you need.
• Provides web security measures.
• Types of cookies used on the website http://www.daiichi.ro
website http://www.daiichi.ro uses two types of Cookie files: per session and
- Cookies per session are temporary files that are installed in your terminal during your visit to our website and until the session or browser is closed.
- Fixed (persistent) cookies remain in the terminal used by you for a longer period of time, depending on their parameters (maximum 1 year) or until they are manually deleted by you.
- Cookies placed by third parties that can be used anonymously to memorize your interests, so that we deliver the most relevant advertising, which is also fixed (persistent) cookies
- How are cookies used on http://www.daiichi.ro?
- Your visit to http://www.daiichi.ro can install cookies so that we can analyze:
- site performance
- your registration (log in, newsletter etc)
- your user profile
- your location for geographic targeting
- But also to deliver customized advertising content.
Do cookies record and / or contain personal data?
Cookies are important for the effective functioning of the Internet, in the interest of the user, as it contributes to the creation of a simple and personalized web browsing experience according to the interests, preferences and behavior of each user.
Blocking or deactivating cookies may make some websites unusable or may significantly limit your web experience. Blocking or deactivating cookies does not mean that you will no longer be delivered with advertising messages, but that the web pages you are on will no longer give you an experience tailored to your type of behavior and preferences.
o Content and services tailored to your preferences – product and service categories.
o Offers tailored to your interests – password retention – if you opt for this feature
o Retaining child protection filters for web content (family mode options, safe search features)
o Limiting the frequency of delivery of advertising messages – limiting the number of impressions of an advertisement for a specific user on a site
o Providing relevant advertising according to the user
o Measurement, optimization and recording of data related to the performance of the site – statistics related to traffic, visualized content.
Cookie files are important for:
This information is important for improving the web experience of users.
o Web security and user privacy issues
Cookies are NOT viruses and do not collect personal data.
However, cookies can be used to the detriment of users by Spyware programs. Because it stores information about users’ preferences and browsing history, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Anti-spyware applications are intended to mark cookies for deletion in anti-virus / anti-spyware scanning procedures.
Browsers have built-in privacy settings that offer different levels of cookie acceptance – such as the period of validity and automatic deletion at the end of a web session.Alte aspecte de securitate legate de Cookie-uri:
Since all Internet users have the right to online identity protection, it is advisable to be informed about the possible security risks. Since these files constantly exchange information between the browser and the site you visit, the information transmitted through cookies can be intercepted by unauthorized persons or programs. For example, this is possible if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted / unsecured network – as is the case with certain Wi-Fi networks.
Other cookie-based attacks may be possible due to incorrect settings of these files on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers may use this vulnerability to gain access to the information transmitted through cookies. For these reasons it is essential to pay close attention to the settings by which you protect your personal information available online.
- Tips for a safe web browsing, based on Cookies.
Therefore, we offer some tips to ensure you a safe web browsing through the cookies.
- Customize your browser settings for Cookies.
o If you are the only user of the terminal, you can set extended cookie deadlines.
o If you are not the only user of the terminal, consider deleting individual browsing data each time you close your browser.
o Install antispyware applications and update them constantly.
o Make sure the browser you use is always up to date, as many of the Cookie-based attacks are possible due to the weaknesses of older versions of the browsers.
All browsers give you the ability to customize the way cookies are used.
To understand these settings, go to one of the links below, depending on your browser:
o Cookies settings in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/ro-en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies